The apartment is unfinished, in the photo is an example of a similar renovated apartment (approximate turnkey cost is $ 300,000)
New brick house with underground parking near Pavlovsky square, metro station University, Lukyanovskaya.
Prestigious diplomatic area, next to the Vatican embassy. Street without public transport.
Unique penthouse, one on the floor with stylish hemispherical vaulted ceilings from 3.5 to 4.5 meters high.
There is a wood-burning fireplace in the space.
Four open terraces of 70 m2 with panoramic views of all sides of the city;
* Architectural design project with documentation;
* Six sliding window systems from the Belgian company Reynaers, the German company Schuco and in the bathroom - Danish - Velux;
* Heating is under all sliding windows,convectors Jaga - made in Belgium, meters installed;
* Distribution of pipes for hot and cold water with the ability to have a separate bathroom in each room;
* For interior partitions, noise insulation in 4 layers (two on each side) - Diamant (Knauf) was used;
* 170 m2 finishing screed using semi-dry mix technology and sound insulation.