The unconditional historical value of the location, the panoramic view of the historical and business center of Kiev, the intimacy of the house and the unique energy of the apartment make the offer truly unique.
The apartment is located in the royal house after reconstruction at Bolshaya Vasilkovskaya, 18, near L. Tolstoy Square. Closed guarded yard. Respectable front door after major renovation, elevator.
The apartment with a stunning positive aura is filled with warmth and light, has 9 windows and 2 spacious balconies, three-sided, ceiling height - 3, 2 m. The panorama of the city from the front balcony gives a unique effect of being in the center of events.
The layout of the apartment is thought out to the smallest detail:
* kitchen and dining room-living room are functional areas smoothly flowing into each other with impeccable content;
* Luxurious bedroom of the correct form, Italian handmade furniture, made of solid wood;
* guest room in neutral colors, can serve as an office or children's room;
* the hall is a full-fledged recreation area with a bay window;
* bathroom with a window includes a full hydromassage bathtub on the podium and a shower cabin;
* dressing area.
Finishing is made of excellent quality materials - oak parquet, authentic tiles made in Italy, solid wood doors. Reliable appliances, air conditioners in all rooms, ceramic radiators.